Now Accepting Applications For 2018-19 Recovery Community Advocates!
In partnership with the Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers (MCRSP), the Building Communities of Recovery (BCOR) initiative is accepting applications for 2018-19 Recovery Community Advocates (RCAs) to assist with promoting and promoting and building awareness of the mission of the MCRSP and generating awareness of the capacity building resources available for recovery support providers in their respective regions.
The BCOR initiative will select one representative from each of the following areas:
- Central Region (Columbia/Jefferson City)
- Eastern Region (St. Louis and Surrounding Areas)
- Northwestern Region (Kansas City and Surrounding Areas)
- Northwest Central (Warrensburg/Sedalia)
- Southeastern Region (Cape Girardeau/Sikeston)
- Southwestern Region (Springfield/Joplin)
Application deadline is Friday, October 5, 2018. Selected candidates will be notified by October 12, 2018, with positions to begin October 15, 2018.
If you have questions or problems with the online application click here to email your application question to the RCA Project Coordinator.