The Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers is seeking qualified passionate professionals for two key positions. See descriptions below. Qualified candidates may apply by sending a resume and cover letter to jobs.dismashousekc.com, or apply online at Indeed.com.
Provider Relations Manager
Dismas House of Kansas City and The Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers (MCRSP) is seeking a skilled and motivated individual for the position of Provider Relations Manager.The Provider Relations Manager will, under the supervision of the Department of Mental Health/National Alliance for Recovery Residences Consultant and the MCRSP housing team will provide day to day oversight and management of MCRSP program start up.
- · Collecting, reviewing and processing applications
- · Communicating with applicants
- · Arranging site Inspections
- · Conduct site inspections as needed
- · Preparing written documents and reports
- · Working closely with regional representatives to prepare trainings
- · Serving as meeting manager or chairman
- · Initiating sub committees, as appropriate, to resolve issues and perform tasks
- · Working with appropriate sources to obtain necessary resources
- · Overseeing budget, as well as resource allocation and usage
- · Obtaining and coordinating space, equipment, etc.
- · Establishing meeting times, places, and agendas
- · Managing the involvement of staff and volunteers
- · Managerial, supervisory or leadership experience
- · Familiarity with computers and basic software (e.g. Microsoft Word Office)
- · Strong Attention to detail
- · Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- · Experience working with individuals in recovery is a plus
- · Lived experience in recovery housing is a plus but not a requirement
- · Candidate must have a driver’s license and reliable vehicle
To apply, send a resume with cover letter, including salary requirements to jobs.dismahousekc.@gmail.com by September 15, 2017, or apply on Indeed.com.
Digital Communications Coordinator
Dismas House of Kansas City and The Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers (MCRSP) is seeking a skilled and motivated individual to administer the website for The Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers. The Digital Communications Coordinator, under the direction of the DHKC COO, will provide on-going management of MCRSP’s website; and provide ongoing up to date maintenance of the website.
- Ensure website functionality and perform software updates
- Monitor, assess, and report on website performance
- Ensure domain registration and hosting are current
- Develop and/or update content
- Handle online marketing projects ranging from Service Engine Optimization (SEO) to social media marketing
- Coordinate website data entry among each MCRSP region’s designated website manager
- Be responsible for the site’s technical functionality and code or content updates
- Oversee, under the direction of the COO MCRSP business’s online marketing campaigns
- Oversee, under the direction of the COO MCRSP regional and state conference planning and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in preparation of website based MCRSP presentations related to NARR start up project.
- 1 year website administration experience
- Experience with HTML
- Knowledge of computer and networking
- Software application, i.e. Microsoft Office
To apply, send a resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on Indeed.com by September 15, 2017.