The Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers is seeking qualified passionate professionals for two key positions. See descriptions below. Qualified candidates may apply by sending a resume and cover letter to jobs.dismashousekc.com, or apply online at Indeed.com.
Digital Communications Coordinator
Dismas House of Kansas City and The Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers (MCRSP) is seeking a skilled and motivated individual to administer the website for The Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers. The Digital Communications Coordinator, under the direction of the DHKC COO, will provide on-going management of MCRSP’s website; and provide ongoing up to date maintenance of the website.
- Ensure website functionality and perform software updates
- Monitor, assess, and report on website performance
- Ensure domain registration and hosting are current
- Develop and/or update content
- Handle online marketing projects ranging from Service Engine Optimization (SEO) to social media marketing
- Coordinate website data entry among each MCRSP region’s designated website manager
- Be responsible for the site’s technical functionality and code or content updates
- Oversee, under the direction of the COO MCRSP business’s online marketing campaigns
- Oversee, under the direction of the COO MCRSP regional and state conference planning and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in preparation of website based MCRSP presentations related to NARR start up project.
- 1 year website administration experience
- Experience with HTML
- Knowledge of computer and networking
- Software application, i.e. Microsoft Office
To apply, send a resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com or apply on Indeed.com by September 15, 2017.